Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fifth Dimension







Pictured above is an album cover from The Original Five Blind Boys. I used to listen to these guys and still have one of their albums. I wish I had this one. They have a great gospel sound. But obviously we have a problem here or at least a curiosity, 'cause there are six guys in the picture on the album cover. I'm gonna go easy on these guys, 'cause they're blind and they might not know about this issue. But the manager, the guy who makes all their arrangements? It might be a problem for him. Like, he makes reservations at a restaurant for the guys, and they prepare a table for 5 guys. Or, maybe he's always one hotel room short (“But sir, you said Five Blind Boys.”) I wouldn't want to be that sixth guy! Maybe one of the guys is a non-musical Siamese twin so he doesn’t count. That’s gotta be it.
  
Kind of makes you want to see a picture of the guys who started Five Guys Burgers and Fries, doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment