Wednesday, April 27, 2016

More Fun with Twins!



Way back in the twentieth century we had these twins at our school. One flunked fourth grade, so they got separated by a grade. Too bad, but it was a gutsy move by the teacher and principal I guess. The kids weren’t identical. If they had been identical, I wonder if they would have flunked the kid…

On a lighter note, do you want to have some fun with twins? When you see a twin you know with another person, someone obviously not his or her twin, say this: “You two used to look so much alike. Can’t say I see that so much anymore.” This will bring laughter every time, I guarantee it… 

I used to know these twin sisters who did everything together. They were obnoxiously inseparable. They even worked together. And they were obviously twins. Identical. My friend introduced himself to them once at a party. His line was something like, “Hey, are you two cousins or something?” Brilliant! I think he may have ended up on a double date of some sort…

I bet twins hate it when a double play in baseball is referred to as a “twin killing”. C’mon, we all say it…

If you go to a double feature at a Twinplex do you get to see four movies?
  
Do you think twins go to buffets wearing identical clothing, and one hides in the bathroom while the other eats and vice versa? I’ve never seen it but I bet it happens all the time. If they get caught, which one serves time? Can they rotate that too?

No comments:

Post a Comment