Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Drive-Flu



I was scheduled to get a flu shot today and I forgot about the appointment. So, yeah, that’s the bad news. The good news is that I must be feeling pretty good if I didn’t remember to get the shot. So I’m pondering if I should get one or not. I’ve gotten one from time to time in the past and I don’t remember getting the flu in the last few years so the shots must have worked. I should probably get one.

I’m short on time so I’m trying to figure out the most efficient and healthy way to get the shot. If I go to the doctor’s office, I’m going to have to sit in a waiting room with sick people. So that’s out. I could get one at Kroger but that place is so unhealthy that people actually wipe down the cart handles. So that’s out. I’ve decided on using the drive through window at Rite Aid. I figure I can just stick my arm in the window and get it. That’ll be fast. And sanitary. 

They do give you flu shots in the arm, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment