Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Receipt Coupons



Do you ever pay attention to those coupons you get on the back of your receipt at the grocery store? I’m paying more attention lately. I’ve always been preoccupied trying to watch the screen at the checkout to make sure the prices are correct. That’s exhausting, isn’t it? Well, everybody says those coupons on the back of the receipt are computer generated. I’m not so sure. I looked on the back my receipt recently and it had the following coupons: mouth wash, barber shop, diet soda and stain remover. So yeah, I’m wondering if the cashier has buttons she can push on her keypad to select the coupons based on the appearance of the shopper. Next time I go to the grocery I’m gonna lose a few pounds, get a haircut, wear a clean shirt and gargle, and then see what kind of coupons I get. Stay tuned...
  
PS: Don’t try to sell your coupons in the parking lot to people coming in. Management frowns on that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment