Sunday, December 11, 2016

Muchas Gracias



We drove through a small town over the Thanksgiving weekend that had one of those devices set up that tells you how fast you’re driving. I have always found those to be fairly effective in decreasing my speed as I approach them.  This one, though, took it a step further and as my speed got down to the required 35 MPH, the sign flashed “Thank you!” I kind of questioned that at first. Am I more likely to slow down in this town because they are thanking me for slowing down?  Well, I’m thinking that maybe I am. Overall, I thought it was a nice touch. Maybe the “Thank you” could be used on other signs as well. For instance, when a red light turns green, how about a “Thank you for waiting” sign? That might be a nice touch.

Somebody should invent a scale that says “thank you” when you reach your weight loss goal. I think that would go over good. And another idea would be the “Thank you toilet” which could thank you after each flush. At schools, the principal could be the voice. That might help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment