Thursday, July 6, 2017

Costco Diet



We’re halfway through the year now. How’s your diet coming? Have you achieved your weight goal?  Most importantly (and I’m going to continue to come back to this issue) is your real weight lower than the weight on your driver’s license? I think that’s a healthy goal for all of us.

I’ve pretty much kept my weight down. And I know who to thank. Costco! You read that right! I’ve found some success of late being on a new diet that I’ve come to call the “Costco Diet”. This consists of skipping a meal or two daily and replacing it with a stroll through Costco. (I’m a member.) While strolling, I help myself to some of the fine samples there at Costco.Typically you can get all of your dietary needs met: your meat, your vegetable, your salad, a starch, fruit, maybe some fish, along with cheesecake or pie sample to top it off. And some cookie. 

So yeah. In this diet you’re getting exercise while you eat. It’s healthy for you AND for your pocketbook as well. And there’s no clean up afterwards. No fuss. No mess. Just don't try to drive through their gas pumps backwards. They hate that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment