Sunday, July 19, 2020

100.4


I walked into a business last week and they took my temperature with that camera looking thing. I felt a bit violated and wanted to call out, “Hey! Give it back! My temperature!”

Speaking of temperatures, I think I’ve figured out what I want to do when I retire. I want to be the guy at the fair who guesses your temperature. Wouldn’t that be cool (no pun intended)? The winners would get a stuffed animal and the losers could get a thermometer with some advertising on it.

Or I could do “Guess Your Blood Type”. In order to compete they’d have to give a pint of blood which I could sell to the Red Cross. That would cover the cost of the stuffed toys and still leave me a little tip money.

These ideas replace my Drive-through Salad Bar idea which has pretty much been trashed by COVID. Can I get government bail-out money for a business I hadn't quite got around to starting?

No comments:

Post a Comment