Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Curbside Pickings


I drove slowly past a Chinese restaurant in a strip center at lunch today. I guess I was driving really slow ‘cause a young woman ran out of the restaurant and tried to give me a bag of food. That would have been kind of fun to get a mystery bag of food. Most likely I wouldn’t have been able to identify what it was but I’d want to know what it was so I could order it later. So I would have had to call the restaurant to find out what it was and then they would know it was me who took it. Then they’d have my number in their phone and they’d blacklist me and I wouldn’t be able to order food from there. Bummer.

Regardless, if this happens to you, and you “accept” the food, don’t try to do this more than once unless you have multiple vehicles.   

No comments:

Post a Comment