Sunday, July 26, 2020

Flash Light


Do you get emails advertising the military flashlight? I get those sometimes – I’m not sure why. Is this some pre-draft thing? (Am I gonna get drafted?) While I can agree that you can never have too many flashlights around the house (you never know when “the big one” might hit), why a military flashlight? Is it multi-functional like the Swiss Army knife with the screw driver and nail file and tooth brush and all that? (Those need to have thermometers by the way…)

Is it camouflaged? That’s no good. I’ll never be able to find it. (OK, yeah, I could find it if it was turned on.) Is this flashlight what they start you on in boot camp? “Before we get to the artillery portion of your training, you first have to show us that you can handle this flashlight.”

The ad says I can pay for it by making 3 easy monthly payments. Seeing those terms is always a good sign. It means that they think the product is going to function for at least three months…

No comments:

Post a Comment