Wednesday, July 1, 2020

"It's me, Tommy"


When I’m wearing my mask at work, I always tell people who I am. While this may get old with some coworkers, I think it’s a safe and polite thing to do. It removes any fear or guesswork on their part. I don’t do this with my wife, but I rarely wear a mask at home. If you do wear a mask at home, don’t forget to tell your pets who you are. And whatever you do, don’t switch masks…

To alleviate the awkwardness of always having to tell people who you are when wearing a mask, I’ve invented the Name Mask. You guessed it - your name goes right over your mouth. Problem solved!

Bonus: Have you ever noticed how awkward the word “awkward” is? A “w” before AND after the “k”! Wild! Do you think that was intentional? Is there such thing as Onomatopoeia for a word’s appearance?

No comments:

Post a Comment