Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Choosy Mothers

Have you seen all the peanut butter flavored beers out there? It’s crazy. I doubt if I can expand on what’s out there, but I’ll try. Here are some peanut butter beers we’d like to see:

  •          PBR – Step aside Pabst Blue Ribbon. PBR now stands for peanut butter
  •          PPPBR – Peter Pan Pabst Blue Ribbon
  •          Jiffy Beer – Peanut flavored beer designed to accompany Jiffy Pop. The height of the can expands as it chills.
  •          Skippy Porter – I don’t know what this might be but I’ve always loved the word “Skippy”
  •          IPPPA – India Peter Pale Pan Ale

I’d like to throw out a couple of peanut butter beer tee shirt ideas as well:

  •          Peanut Butter: It’s not just for beer any more!
  •          Choosy mothers choose peanut butter beer!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment