Thursday, June 9, 2022

Shingle Family

My wife and I were driving to dinner last night when the Paul McCartney song “Helen Wheels” came on the radio. It’s a song about their SUV, their Land Rover which they affectionately named “Helen Wheels". I’ve never been much for that song so “we” changed the station. Later in the evening we were texting with our kids and our son, who was familiar with the restaurant, mentioned one of the entrees there which he described as “Hell on Wheels”. How crazy is that?

Well, believe it or not, I can top that. A couple of weeks ago I got my first Shingles vaccine. (It must be working ‘cause I don’t have it yet.) When I came home from work that night our neighbors were getting a new roof. That's right. You can’t make this stuff up.

It looks like we have the makings of one crazy summer coming up! I can't wait!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment