Thursday, September 1, 2022

Feel Like a Number?

My former staffer told me recently about a baby named Ivy. I thought that was a nice name and of course asked if she, being named Ivy, was a fourth child. This led me to compile the following list of baby names based on birth order

First Child – Junior or Jan(uary)

Second - Deuce

Third - Tre, or Gale Sayers (his book was "I am Third")

Fourth – See above (IV (do I need to explain these?)) + Quadry

Fifth - Quint, Vee, or Jim Beam

Sixth –Vi

Seventh – Steven – just insert the “t”, or Lucky

Eighth - Augie, Henry, Edeighth

Ninth – Nina or Nino

Tenth – Tennyson

Eleventh – Evelyn or Elvin

I see where Elvin Hayes, the former Houston Rocket, is finally getting his number retired. That is WAY overdue. I assume he was #11…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment