Thursday, September 29, 2022

Uniform Policy

I didn’t see much of the queen’s funeral on TV, or the telly as they would say in England. But I saw bits and pieces of it when I was at the dry cleaner. (Who says we don’t need TV’s at the dry cleaner?) I saw the part where William and Harry were in military uniforms. Those were some cool uniforms, I thought. Being at the dry cleaner, I of course asked the employee there (Tammy) what it would cost to have one of those uniforms dry cleaned. She didn’t know. She said it would depend if they had endured any actual combat. I thought that was a good answer.

I asked her if she thought William or (more likely) Harry ever wore their uniforms around the house, and maybe marched around and stuff. (You know he does…). She didn’t know.

I like having the TV at the dry cleaner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment