Sunday, September 25, 2022

The Lions & the Switch in the Wardrobe

A friend of mine offered me free tickets for the Lions – Dolphins game on October 30th. He couldn’t go ‘cause his wife wants to host a Halloween Party that day. I told him to keep the tickets – ‘cause he was gonna go to that game! He looked at me with astonishment. I told him the plan: all he had to do was to find somebody about his size, and get that guy to wear his costume and go to the party and pretend to be him. Maybe my friend pretends to forget the ice, but he already had his costume on, so he goes to the store in his costume. He then trades places with the replacement guy at the store and that guy comes back with the ice in the same costume. Something like that. And the replacement guy mostly hangs outside at the party with the smokers so as not to bring attention to himself. And you pay the replacement guy back with some Lions tickets for another game. 

I call that a win-win.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment