Sunday, October 16, 2022

Chicken Street Tacos

My wife and I recently enjoyed some Chicken Street Tacos from Costco. Yes, we’re members. The tacos were delicious. You’ve probably had them. Marinated chicken on a corn tortilla with lettuce, cheese and salsa. Create your taco and microwave it. Yum.

So yeah, Costco mass produces everything, and they do a nice job but I figured there has to be a little restaurant somewhere where they got the idea for this dish. My wife and I travel some, and I’ve searched for the place where these tacos originated but I can’t locate it. I’ve asked around in various towns in Texas and in the Midwest. I’ve checked Rand McNally. I’ve checked Google Maps. I called AAA. I cannot locate Chicken Street.

I was however able to find 5th Avenue where they make the candy bars…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment