Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Intentional Walk

I know it’s fall time now, but I still have to cut the grass. It just keeps growing. Speaking of cutting grass, what’s with these guys with the really slow walk behind self-propelled mowers? Yeah, they don’t have to push the mower but it takes them like 3 hours to cut their postage stamp lawns. If you pushed a stroller that slowly around the block you’d need to pack a lunch. (Do they make self-propelled strollers yet?) ‘Cause it’s so slow, I’ve often referred to the self-propelled mower walk as the Frankenstein strut. (I know, technically, I should have called it Frankenstein’s monster’s strut.)

I was never that scared of the Frankenstein dude, ‘cause he walked so slow. I mean, was he really gonna catch anybody? If he came back today, the only guy he’d catch would be that guy down the street with the self-propelled walk behind mower.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment