Sunday, January 29, 2023

My Big Fat Grease Musical

Notes on foods sharing names with countries:

·         Turkey – See the post last Thanksgiving. We’ve covered this.

·         Chile – I almost purchased a can of Wolf Chili at Kroger recently. I think Wolf is the brand name, but it may be made from wolf.  The lighting was bad and I could not read the ingredients. And what’s with expiration dates being so hard to read? Old people can’t read those. Regardless, I’m open to new meats.

·         Greece – French fries were invented in Greece. I’m guessing they ate them at the Parthenon. And don’t forget the musical Greece. I’m kidding of course. That musical is called Grease. But what if they remade the musical Grease in ancient Greece and the people all wore togas and stuff? And they could maybe change the lead’s name to Olympia Newton John.

I think actress Grace (sounds like Greece) Kelly lived in Greece, now that I think about it. Somewhere over there. She married that prince dude. She was from a different era, but had she been from this era, she woulda never married Harry...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment