Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May's Days

Our daughter in law and son are expecting a baby this week and we are all really excited! I personally am relieved that the baby was not born last week due to the following date issues:

  •          May 3rd -  This is 5/3 Bank Day. They can have it.
  •          May 4th  - This is “May the Fourth be With You” day. I don’t know if I’m saying that right. I don’t watch Star Trek.
  •          May 5th – In his song, Isis, Bob Dylan marries Isis on the 5th day of May. There are too many lyrics there – I can’t get my arms around the song. It may be a great story...

So now we’re into what I refer to as the height days - dates like 5/10, and 5/11, where your height may someday be the same as your birth date. This can cause some confusion like when you apply for a driver’s license. The clerk could review your application and say, “Hey, you put your birthday where it was asking for your height”.

It’s never easy, is it? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment