Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Skin in the Game

We were in a college town on graduation day a couple of weeks ago and we kept seeing this guy walking up and down the main street. His head was shaved and he had cat riding on his shoulder. He was obviously trying to get discovered – hoping for his (and his cat’s) big break in Hollywood or maybe at least get into a small circus of some sort. I thought he was interesting but that this was nothing to write home about, or blog about.

I sent a picture of this combo to my son (OK. I guess it was something to write home about) who suggested an enhancement for the guy. He suggested that the guy would have a bigger chance of being discovered if he had shaved the cat’s head as well. This made sense to me – I think the guy would have a better chance of getting discovered with this enhancement.

If a bald cat gets half the attention the overrated bald eagles get, this guy could become a millionaire.  I say overrated ‘cause I’ve never seen an eagle sit on a bald man’s shoulder. Have you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment