Sunday, November 12, 2023

Big Cheese

I went to a reception Thursday and had some delicious goat cheese. It got me thinking: Have you ever had to sit behind someone with one of those Green Bay cheese heads at a game? That can’t be fun. I’m troubled to think that those things are even allowed at a game…

When Green Bay’s quarterback Aaron Rodgers left to go to the Jets earlier this year, some Jets fans wore cheese heads to the game, only these heads were white cheese, which goes with the Jets team colors. I thought that was pretty clever. As a side note, someone was kind enough to give me a nice Jets shopping bag recently. And yes, I plan to use it to purchase cheese.

What if Tom Brady had played for Green Bay? Since he is commonly referred to as the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time), would the cheese heads have been goat cheese? We’ll never know.

I know, you may think my cheese theory is full of holes…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment