Sunday, November 5, 2023

Wing Tips?

I was on a 5AM flight last week. As I sat in my aisle seat waiting for everyone to walk by me to their seats in the back, I noticed a woman walk by in her stocking feet. That’s right; the woman had no shoes on. I thought to myself:

  •           This is the security guy’s dream. He doesn’t have to worry about her having anything stashed in her shoes. I wonder if this will become a requirement for all of us. “Sorry. No shoes on the plane sir!”
  • Did the woman forget to grab her shoes after she put them through the tunnel thing at the security check? It was 5AM after all. Should I tell her she forgot her shoes?
  • Should I ask her if she’s going somewhere warm?
  • Should I offer her my shoes? Is that something charitable people do in that situation? I’ve not been through this before.
  • Should I tell the pilot?

 I probably should have told her she could borrow my shoes if she had to use the bathroom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment