Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Mustache Waxing

Happy November. We’ve got this November fundraiser going at work. They’re asking us to grow a mustache in November to raise money for a local charity. But I already have a mustache so I don’t know what to do. Do I shave it off and start re-growing it? If I do that, people are going to, at least initially, think I’m anti charity ‘cause I shaved my stache. But since I already have one, how am I gonna get people to donate to the charity? They’re gonna say, “Hey Uncle Tommy! You already have a mustache. I’m not supporting your charity.”

And there’s the other thing: If I do shave it off, I need a full 31 day month to grow it back. November's too short. That extra day is critical.

I guess the concept is starting to grow on me…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment