Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Yodeler



I love live entertainment in restaurants. We’ve got this restaurant in town where a magician goes from table to table performing tricks for the guests. This typically goes well as long as the tricks aren’t about turning their food into something else, having their food disappear, or sawing someone in half (“Hey, give me back that steak knife!”). There was another restaurant in town that had an organist. People would start singing a song and he would start playing in the key they were in. Pretty, pretty good. Oh, and by the way, the guy was blind. Amazing! Then there was this Mexican restaurant on the west side which apparently for years had a yodeler who would come in and sing. I guess he just showed up and yodeled. I never caught his act but I sure would have liked to have heard him. Who doesn’t love a yodeler?

What would happen today if you yodeled in a restaurant? I’d try it but I’m pretty busy here with this blog. If one of you loyal readers could try it, and let us know how it went, that’d be great. Thanks.
Oh, and somebody please find out if yodeling counts as exercise in a calorie count.

No comments:

Post a Comment