Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Weight, Weight, Don't Tell Me



I know this guy whose Mother-in-law ended up in the hospital and he had to retrieve her driver’s license for her. Not that you ever want to know what your mother-in-law weighs, but this guy kinda noticed her weight on the driver’s license. Well, according to the guy, she listed her weight at about 130 pounds lower than her actual weight. He thought this was funny and I agreed. If this woman ever gets pulled over, and the policeman asks “how can this person on this license possibly be you?”, her response, I suppose, could be:

  •          I got that license before the holidays
  •          I got that license before Costco opened
  •          I think my grandson switched my scale to kilograms
  •          I got the ten pound Whitman Chocolate “Sampler” for Valentine’s Day
  •         Want some paczkis?

Speaking of driver’s licenses, I knew a guy (not the guy above) who was really short. How short, you ask? Well, he was so short you could see his feet in his driver’s license picture. That’s short!

No comments:

Post a Comment