Monday, January 11, 2016

Cleanup in Aisle 4. And Aisle 7.



I took my dog into the pet store a while back for the first time. She’s wanted to go in especially to see the holiday displays. She sees the other dogs going in, and you don’t dare leave a dog alone in a car nowadays anyway. So we went in. Well, it didn’t go real well. I think overall she enjoyed it, but there are no rest rooms there for dogs apparently, and she had an accident in aisle 4 and another one in aisle 7. The bad part of it is that aisle 7 isn’t even a dog aisle. It’s the bird aisle. That had to mystify the poor clerk who had to clean up the mess. 

I told my wife about the experience when we got home and she thought I should have cleaned up the mess myself. As usual, I realized she was right. After that conversation I felt pretty bad (the dog did not care), so the next time I went to the pet store I explained what had happened two weeks earlier. I even found the same cashier. I apologized and also said that I wouldn’t let the dog run on his cashier conveyor belt anymore while I read the magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment