Saturday, January 30, 2016

Say "Yes" to the Camo



We’re seeing more and more camo in the fashion world.  It used to be something you wore only in the military or when you hunted. It was something you wore when you did not want to be seen. In researching for this post, I noticed that the use of camo has broadened considerably in recent years. I gathered that it still has a lot to do with not being seen. Here are some examples of camo use:
  • Camo bedding/camo pajamas  - Kids can hide in bed and not have to do morning chores.
  • Camo Prom Dress - “OK Chip. I’ll go with you but I don’t want anyone to see us.”
  • Camo sweat pants - You’re a little overweight and you don’t want anyone seeing you jog.
  • Camo towels - “I laid out fresh towels for you if you can find ‘em.”
  • Camo shoes - C’mon. Now I really won't be able to find my shoes.
  • Camo desert ride - No. Wait. That’s Camel.
  • Camo clothing for teens - worn by kids to have a higher chance of sneaking past Mom and Dad when they come home after curfew.
  • Camo clothing for parents - worn by parents to help catch their children sneaking home after curfew.
Just like when camo is used in the military, everybody's looking for an edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment