Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Blowing Smoke



My dry cleaner smokes. Really. I caught him smoking in his shop. He was lighting up in his office off to the side. I was speechless. I’m pretty sure it was just a cigarette, but still.... I mean, most of us take our clothes to the cleaners to get the smoke out of them. My clothes smelled OK when I took them out of the bag, so I guess I’ll still take my clothes there unless I start seeing burn holes in my shirts.
  
That got me thinking though. I wonder if my dry cleaner has one of those cool smoking jackets? Turns out they still make them. You can buy them online. See below.
     

I think something like this would be awesome to wear around the house in the evening. I don’t smoke but can you imagine the impression you make when you greet people at the door wearing this?  Or, wouldn’t these be awesome for men’s wedding party attire? And I think these can be worn year around. How ‘bout at the beach with your trunks? I’d wear it on the plane heading for Florida. They’d know when I was in town.

And let’s not forget about our little four footed friends. At our house we’re way behind getting our dog any fashionable clothes (other than one very nice sweater from a relative which is too nice to wear outside). In fact, she’s known in the neighborhood as “the dog without the sweater”.  Presto! Sure enough, there are smoking jackets for dogs. See “Lil’ Smokey” below.



I'm thinking flower girl maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment