Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Time and Temp



It’s been a warm September, hasn’t it? Speaking of temperature, remember when banks had those signs up that provided us the time and the temperature?  What was up with those? By the time you got to the bank, it was too late to find out the temperature. (“Oh, it’s 11 degrees out? Man, I wish I would have known that before I left home without my jacket!”) And everybody already had the time right on their wrist. (“Oh good, there’s a bank. Now I don’t have to look at my watch!”) Maybe something along the lines of on-line banking/time and temperature would be helpful…

Have you ever been on the freeway and you drive by an exit and you see signs for hotels with numbers lit up on them advertising the price of a room? Have you ever thought that the number was the temperature? Well I’ve done that too! If you only drive by that exit once in a while it’s easy to make that mistake, isn’t it? Finally, about your seventh time or so by there you think (hopefully to yourself), “Why is it always 39 degrees at the Econolodge?” Don’t’ feel bad. We’ve all done it…

No comments:

Post a Comment