Saturday, August 20, 2016

Go(a)t Milk?



Here’s a good question for you. What meat is the most popular meat in the world? Fish? Beef? Chicken? Walnut meats? Mince meat? Well, the answer is goat. I heard this straight from my butcher. He says goat can be very good. 

So what’s with goat cheese? I always just see it described simply as “goat cheese”. But  aren’t there varieties of goat cheese overseas? Is there goat mozzarella (Goatzarella)? Goat cottage cheese? Goata?  Goat cheesecake? And, do they have a version of Velveta, made from Goat cheese product? There must be varieties but I’ve not seen them. And do they have to put the word "goat" in front of cheese in other countries, like we do? I really hope the people in these countries have more than one variety of cheese.If one of you readers could look into this, that would be great...

When someone gets their picture taken overseas, does the photographer yell “Say goat cheese”?

No comments:

Post a Comment