Thursday, August 11, 2016

Surprise!



I know I’ve written about the dry cleaner a few times over the years; there’s never a shortage of fun issues there. I’m guessing that there will shortly need to be a post about whether or not a dry cleaner can be expected to get gas station beef and noodle stains out of my pants. But I went there recently and there was a guy changing his clothes right there at the counter. Yikes! What in the world, I thought to myself. This guy has enough class to wear a nice, pressed shirt, but he is classless enough to change his clothes in front of the counter at the dry cleaners. When I walked in, he didn’t apologize or anything. In fact, it was more awkward for me than it was for him. That’s not right. 

So, in hindsight, what should I have said in that situation? There are a number of options of course, but the best, I think, would be “So, like, did you try to eat Skyline while you were driving and drip that sauce on your pants?”

No comments:

Post a Comment