Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Book Signing



As I near the publication date of my book, I’m having some trouble lining up places for my book signings. Who doesn’t like to get an autographed book for Christmas? But a lot of the book stores just aren’t calling me back for some reason. I figure they’re pretty busy this time of year selling calendars and such. Or perhaps the name Uncle Tommy has simply gotten so big that Barnes and Noble’s can’t believe it’s really me calling. So I went another direction and tried to call some check cashing places ‘cause everybody walks out of those joints with cash, right? Turns out that a lot of those places don’t have phones. 

My plan as of now is to set up a card table (it’ll be a nice card table) at Barnes and Noble’s regardless of whether they return my calls. What’s the worst that can happen? They throw me out and it hits the papers? Once that story hits the papers my book will fly off the shelves, autographed or not. 

Do I offer the gift wrap option?

No comments:

Post a Comment